Honeymoon in Greece – 8 Days in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
From the old ancient Athens to the romantic Santorini, we provide you with the most luxurious and romantic tour you can ever imagine!
*The price on the website is for display only. For the information of this itinerary, please contact Mandarin Holidays customer service for details.
- 4/5-star hotels in Greece
- Daily breakfast
- Private guides for tours and transportation
- Day Trip/boat tickets
Optional Add-Ons and Possibilities:
- Lunch and/or dinner meals
- Tips for driver/tour guide
- Air ticket
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing.
Included5 Star AccommodationBreakfastPersonal GuideShuttle Bus
Not Included4 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAttraction TicketsCommemorative World Cup Gift PackageDeparture TaxesDinnerExpert pre-trip Travel PlanninglunchPersonalized GreetingPersonalized ItineraryQatar Welcome KitRound Trip Transfer between Stadium and Hotel
Day 1： Athens
- Arrival in Athens: Your personal driver will escort you to all scheduled destinations. Upon arrival in Athens, a private driver will pick you up at the airport and escort you to all destinations.
- Half Day Tour (Optional): Lake Vouliagmeni Stop: 15 minutes Sounio Beach Stop: 60 minutes Temple of Poseidon Stop: 60 minutes Depend on the arrival time, you can choose to relax at the hotel, or join us for the half day tour in Athens.
- Hotel: Sand Hotel or hotel at the same level.
Day 2： Gourmet Food Walking Tour in Athens - Acropolis
- Monastiraki: Lively Monastiraki is known for iconic landmarks. The surrounding streets are crammed with traditional tavernas and restaurants, many with Acropolis views.
- Aiolou: Aiolou Street is a street in downtown Athens, the Greek capital. It is named after Aeolus, the god of winds in Greek mythology.
- Central Market Athens: Fish, meat & produce are sold at this central market, also featuring restaurants.
- Evripidou: The herb and spice street of Athens. Duration:4h. What's included: Food and drink Local food leader.
- Acropolis: You cannot visit Greece without seeing the Acropolis. The Acropolis is on an abrupt rocky outcrop above the city and has world- renowned Classical landmarks that people spend whole lifetimes waiting to see in the flesh. The going is steep and slippery on timeworn marble, until you reach the flat summit, and be prepared for cranes and scaffolding, which are an understandable necessity for a World Heritage Site. Details: Guided Tour Duration: 2h
Day 3： Athens – Party at Mykonos!
- Panormos Beach + Enjoy Sunset: Panormos Beach offers crystal clear water, white sand, and an amazing view of the sunset. Panormos Beach is also arguably the most popular beach in Mykonos. The sand is white, the water is crystal clear and it has an unobstructed view of the sunset.
- Party at Mykonos: The Greek island of Mykonos is known as a party capital and is a vacation hot spot for millionaires and billionaires. Ibiza, Spain, has a reputation as one of the top places to party in the world, with thumping 24-hour clubs, wild pool parties, and gorgeous beaches. After sunset, head down to the lively Little Venice, where there is a variety of bars, restaurants, clubs, live events and many more.
Day 4: Matoyianni Street – Private Catamaran Cruise
- Matoyianni Street: Wander around the town and acquainted with Mykonos’ tumbledown Old Town. With you each other, you’ll wander along narrow streets thronged with pretty sugar-cube houses. See the famous blue-and-white architecture that abounds in the Cyclades, and explore Little Venice, a shore-hugging neighborhood that affords stunning views of Mykonos’ famous windmills. Detail: Self Guided Tour Duration: 2 Hours
- Private Catamaran Cruise With Drinks: Embark on a catamaran cruise with your loved one to Delos and Rhenia. Dive into the transparent sapphire waters, take photos, and relax as your friendly hostess prepares fantastic traditional meal and homemade wine. Duration: 3-5 Hours.
- Hotel: Cavo Tagoo Mykonos or Similar
Day 5: Cavo Tagoo Mykonos or Similar – Couples Massage
- Cavo Tagoo Mykonos: Cavo Tagoo Mykonos is an exclusive five-star resort in Mykonos, a paradise- like Greek island nestled within the Aegean Sea. Famous for its spectacular scenery, striking architecture, sandy beaches, Mediterranean-style vibe and party potential, this dramatic destination and unique hotel will delight newlyweds seeking a balance between a peaceful escape and plenty to see and do.
- Couples Massage: Spend the night at the hotel, enjoy a romantic couple massage at one of the trendiest honeymoon hotel in the world.
Note: Honeymoon décor or surprises can be arranged.
Day 6: Santorini - Santorini Walking Tour
- Santorini Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer: Stroll though the island’s picturesque villages while a professional photographer snaps photos of you and your loved one against a backdrop of white-washed homes, blue roofs, and striking caldera views. Within 48 hours, receive shareable digital images in an online gallery. Take home high-quality photos of your party in Santorini's prettiest locales Photographer guide means no need for selfie sticks or asking strangers for help. It will leave a great memory for your honeymoon and a little bit of Greece to bring back home. Duration: 1h- 4h
- Dinner Recommendation: Botrini's Santorini. Michelin starred chef Ettore Botrini, this year, opened Botrini’s, the Cycladic ‘brother’ of his Athenian fine dining restaurant, in charming Oia, with the incredible sunsets, in the gorgeous Katikies Santorini hotel. Elegant and with a dreamy view of Oia’s white houses and Caldera, Botrini’s Santorini offers a unique aesthetic and culinary experience.
Have a romantic Dinner by the cliff, and enjoy Botrini’s extensive wine list.(Pick up and hotel drop off included)
Day 7: Private Wine Tour - Sunset at Oia
- Private Wine Tour: Santorini is famous for the delicious wine. Together with your guide and the wine experts, you will cover the whole spectrum of Santorinian wine and we will teach you the basic knowledge of wine tasting and how to pair your wine. Tour starts with where you are (hotel or port) and visiting a traditional among the oldest wineries of Santorini. Here you will see the old school techniques of wine making and the wine museum Right after, you will visit a modern, state of art winery and you will see the updated techniques of wine making. Also you will walk among the vineyard. Closing our wine tour with an amazing winery, literally hanging over the cliffs will offer a unique experience of wine tasting and a phenomenal view. Duration: 3h - 4h
- Sunset at Oia: The sunset of Santorini adds to the breathtaking rare beauty of the island and there are some amazing viewpoints, where visitors can relax and admire it. However, the most famous place for sunset watching is the picturesque village of Oia. After returning from the Wine tour, you will be dropped off at Oia, as the sun goes down, all this beauty is enlightened by the orange and red colors and along with the reddish sky, you feel like being in a beautiful postcard. This is perfect chance to take memorable photos for you and your loved one. Detail: Self Guided Tour
- Sant Anna Luxury Suites or Similar (Day 5, 6 & 7): Sant Anna Luxury Suites seamlessly blends the latest hotel trends with the warm-hearted local hospitality in the backdrop of Santorini’s Caldera.
Featuring luxurious suites with 5-star amenities, it has a huge pool with many sun beds, a big bar with amazing cocktails and the tastiest food.
Day 7: Athens - Return
Honeymoon in Greece - 8 Days in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
Honeymoon in Greece - 8 Days in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
Tour Review Scores And Score Breakdown
Leave a Reply
For specific inquiries, you are welcome to contact us via the following platforms
Mandarin Holidays WeChat Online Assistant
Mandarin Holidays Facebook Online Assistant
Mandarin Holidays Instagram AssistantFor specific Itinerary, you are welcome to download it HERE.