Niagara Falls, Ontario
Niagara Falls is a wonderland for nature enthusiasts, it’ s destination that offers an endless highlight-reel of outdoor activities and experiences to be enjoyed. This three-day itinerary showcases the best what Niagara Falls has to offer for outdoorsy visitors during the winter months.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket.
IncludedBreakfastDinnerPersonal GuideShuttle Bus
Not Included4 Star Accommodation5 Star AccommodationAirplane TransportAttraction TicketsCommemorative World Cup Gift PackageDeparture TaxesExpert pre-trip Travel PlanninglunchPersonalized GreetingPersonalized ItineraryQatar Welcome KitRound Trip Transfer between Stadium and Hotel
Day 1: Toronto- Nigara Falls
Day 2: Winery- Mystic Lounge
- Experience at Niagara’s only igloo-like lounge where you’ll don a Peller Estates parka and taste ice wine at -10°C.
- Head over to the neighbouring Two Sisters Vineyards, where you can warm up a bit after visiting the chilly ice wine Lounge.
- Continue along the wine route to enjoy a Canadian pastime at a winery named after a Canadian icon. Lace up at Wayne Gretzky Estates Winery & Distillery and go ice skating at their backyard rink.
- Enjoy hearty comfort food and a warm atmosphere at My Cousin Vinny's authentic Italian restaurant.
- Enjoy some mind-bending entertainment at Edward Stone's MIND TRIX show.
Day 3: The Falls- Irish Pub- Mini Golf
- Start your day off at Table Rock Centre and get your ticket for the Journey Behind the Falls. This year-round attraction offers a unique view of the Falls from below and behind.
- Recap the trails and tribulations of your efforts to escape at Adventure Rooms over some food and beverages at Doc Magilligan's, an authentic Irish pub.
- Did a bit of Irish golfing prowess rub off on you during your visit Doc Magilligan’s? Make your way to Clifton Hill to test-out your skills with a round of mini golf at Wizard’s Golf.
Niagara Falls is a wonderland for nature enthusiasts, its a destination that offers an endless highlight-reel of outdoor activities and experiences to be enjoyed.
Fun Things Of The FallsThe Falls Illumination is a must for any visitor! Every night of the year, the three waterfalls that make up Niagara Falls are transformed into a colourful masterpiece of water and light. LED lights shine from three different locales near the Falls to collectively provide the stunning illumination. The glowing vista can be viewed from near and far, whether you decide to venture toward the brink of the Falls at Table Rock, watch from your Fallsview hotel room or revel in the experience from one of the many vantage points in the city.
Tour Review Scores And Score Breakdown
For specific inquiries, you are welcome to contact us via the following platforms
Mandarin Holidays WeChat Online Assistant
Mandarin Holidays Facebook Online Assistant
Mandarin Holidays Instagram Assistant